Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Morning Glory

For a while god has been revealing my own life to me through traffic. Which I wish I had blogged through that. Since, I have been experiencing much of the love and richness of God during drives to and from work. I feel a newness coming on and can't even imagine where it is bringing me. Sometimes the thought of God's greatness and the things he has planned for me scare me. Its as if I am so unworthy and don't dare because who am I but a human. Therefore limiting my own acceptance of His presence and grace. I am starting a new season in life and maybe just maybe this will be a turn around for those thoughts. Letting go and letting God is kinda tough there will come a day when His glory will far far surpass all that has ever been will be and is now. I only think that I have my own purposes. Its all His idea.... EVERYTHING IS HIS. Grasp that in its fullness if you dare.