Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hearing From God

I am currently praying through a physical move. I usually get very anxious when trying to seek God's will for these decisions. I purposely say trying because while always seeking, these type decisions tend to make me actually try when its not required. In former life times I never had the patience, understanding or trust in God to be capable of following His will. Even still today it is tough. I thought I learned when God is actually giving me a go sign on the decision at hand. I do believe that what I have done is learned those signs all too well. While God is still raising me I tend to like to think that I'm all grown up in the Lord because most times I do experience the peace, understanding and trust that I lacked in the past. Therefore putting me in a position of naturally feeling those things and mistaking them for 'The Sign'. Which in turn leaves me kinda dumb struck. And yet learning another lesson. So, here I am again going 'Hmmm, what next Lord? What am I to learn on this trip? Go easy on me Lord because I love you. You are good. Amen.'