Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2010

God's grace

Way back when,I had no idea that my life would be possible. Period. I had dug holes and created no way out. Well, I fall nothing short of the miracle of God. When I managed to bring myself to literal insanity, God shined his light on me the most. Through the journey that I have been traveling over the last two and a half years has been an amazing one. One can learn that possessions are meaningless to God. And know that His love far surpasses any of it. That knowledge sometimes can be only that as well... Knowledge alone. It is possible to have a good heart to go along with that knowledge. In my case, God has walked me through coming to love him far more than possessions. Because I have learned to love God far more, I am able to love the possessions I have. I don't have a lot in comparrison to some, but I feel and know that I am blessed in what I do have.